Clothing and Equipment To Bring:
- Casual clothes and slippers for the lodge
- A small thermos for hot drinks on the cat (we supply water bottles)
- Ski goggles, snow boots and normal ski clothes that are suitable for all conditions and temperatures
- Ski Boots - we recommend that you take them on the airplane with you as carry-on luggage if you can
- Powder skis if you own them, otherwise you can rent ours. Check out our new fleet of rental skis. We provide ski poles with fat baskets for guests who rent skis.
- A bathing suit for the hot tub.
- Wear your ski jacket, boots and gloves on the bus and snowcat when you arrive.
- Bring any medications you regularly take, there isn't a drug store near-by!